Saturday, February 11, 2012

Rain, rain...

go away. Took my son to a little league baseball camp only to be poured on. It was foggy and sprinkling when we arrived but as soon as the kids got on the field the rain came down. It rained so hard I was soaked instantly. The poor kids were hiding in the dugouts while us parents sat in the bleachers. After 10 minutes the coach came off the field to inform us that the camp will be postponed til next weekend. I can't tell you how happy I was. My son and I ran to the car in the pouring rain only to have the rain stop as soon as we were in it. It was a fun experience that neither him or I will ever forget.
 
  I am thankful for the little things in life that don't always go as planned. When I sit back in my rocking chair after years have gone by these are the days that will make me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment