is killing me but has given me time to work on other projects. Such as my house renovation. My husband and I have planned out all of our tasks that need to get done before summer. All new windows and sliding glass doors. Paint for the living room, dining room and kitchen.
Looking forward to the finished product but not quite enthusiastic about painting. I'm good at it and I like doing it for the most part. About one coat in and I'm ready to do something else though. I don't quite have the patience for the follow through. It will get done, and I will most likely be the one doing it since my husband says "I'm so good at it". He has no idea that I am on to him about buttering me up so he doesn't have to do it. However, he is really good at the prep work and cleaning up after, or so I tell him :)
No comments:
Post a Comment