Friday, July 6, 2012

I hope...

... everyone had a wonderful 4th of July!!!

  As for my family and I we had a blast! We went down to Santa Barbara to BBQ with friends and then headed over to the beach to watch fireworks. The whole family had a great time.

  Unfortunately, on our way home we came across an accident. As I was driving I saw a car who was coming towards me spin around while going about 70 mph. He did what looked like a huge U turn, coming into my lane and then crashing into the mountain. The babies had all fallen asleep by then and didn't witness any of it. Thank goodness!!

  I pulled over and put on my hazards. My husband called 911 and headed towards the, too still car. I was so relieved when I saw the man step out of the car unharmed.

  The man had hit a deer and lost control of his car. I thanked God that I hadn't been driving any faster otherwise we might have been hit as well.

  The accident left my husband and I a little shell shocked but also thankful for all of our blessings in life.  As we drove away from the accident I said a silent prayer for the man and all of the other drivers who were still on the road.

  I hope you all had a wonderful and safe holiday!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment